Tertiary qualifications in either Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/ FM coupled with above 5 years’ UAE/ Gulf experience in reputed facilities management companies with thorough knowledge in residential & commercial maintenance coordination.
- Highly organized, highly detail-oriented, highly persuasive, High team spirited with a go-getter attitude.
- Contract Administration experience of 5 years or more desirable.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands.
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast phased set up with initiatives highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with internal & client reporting and maintaining of records & reports required.
- Graduate in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Facilities Management.
- 5 years’ or more experience in facilities management.
- Proven ability to function effectively as part of a team and collaborate, follow up and ensure timely data completeness.
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives.
- Respond to all work orders in a timely manner, ensuring KPI compliance and excellent customer service.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation and service excellence.
- Provide information and direction to supervisors and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
- Continuous monitoring of helpdesk and work order dispatch without any delay.
- Willingness to work out of regular hours or extended hours and emergency requirements is mandatory.