E N V I R O N M E N T A L P O L I C Y
We strive to improve environmental performance continually and prevent pollution. Our commitment to this principle extends to the services we provide to our clients.
In accordance with our key principle of improving the environmental sustainability of our business, International Real Estate Partners will:
- comply with all applicable environmental legislation, approved codes of practice and any other requirements to which we subscribe;
- minimise our contribution to climate change by reducing energy, water and other resource consumption;
- implement a waste management hierarchy to minimise the quantity of waste produced;
- reduce the need for business travel encouraging the use of more sustainable forms of transport;
- incorporate environmental best practice for procurement including that of paper, stationery and other office equipment; and
- provide environmental progress and performance updates to employees and other interested stakeholders.
This policy is reviewed annually, or as circumstances change significantly and is updated as necessary.